Thursday, September 13, 2012

Part II: Sheer Love

Lindsey's pants: The Reformation / Heels: Diane Von Furstenberg

Yesterday Mary shared with you her favorite sheer wardrobe piece, her Elizabeth and James caftan, and today I want to show you my favorite. This pair of pants by The Reformation is probably one of the most unique pieces in my closet. The long, billowy sheer legs give a floating effect when I walk. I always get stopped and complimented when I have these on. The sheer bottom half is what makes them so special - and also the fact that they're one of a kind, which makes them priceless to me. The Reformation is a vintage boutique/workshop in New York's Lower East Side that takes vintage clothing and reworks it to make it relevant to today's fashion. When I bought these, The Reformation was still a fairly new company, making one of a kind pieces. Since then, they have expanded their business and have developed a line that is sold on Shopbop.com. Anyway, just thought I'd share my fave sheer piece with you!

xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...