Monday, September 10, 2012

Instant Bronze: Victoria's Secret Airbrush Spray

Mary's Shirt: Elizabeth & James / Shoes: Gucci
At the end of every summer, I always find myself reaching for my shorts again, trying to squeeze out a couple more wears before putting them away for the cooler season. Of course whenever I do this, I always love to look tan. In the photo above, I am wearing Victoria's Secret Flawless Airbrush Instant Bronze Body Spray, $12. I sprayed it all over after moisturizing from head to toe, rubbing it in one section at a time. The bronze color is temporary. It washes right off in the shower. I've found it to be pretty good about not rubbing off... just don't spray it on if you're going to be outside in the heat! It will probably run if you're sweating. Looks pretty good, huh? Not bad for $12. I love a last minute solution for pale skin! 

Product image: Victoria's Secret

xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...