Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Face Serum That Delivers Results

Product image: Estee Lauder
I have been using a new face serum for about a week, and I must say that I'm so impressed by the results I'm already seeing. It's Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP + R Wrinkle Lifting and Firming Serum, $65. It is pricey but I think worth it. Rarely do I ever try a skin care product that delivers noticeable results after just a few applications. Love it! The first day I tried it, I immediately liked the way it felt on my face, and after about a week, my face felt and looked noticeably better. My sister noticed several days after I had been applying it and commented on how soft and pretty my skin looked. I can't wait to see if my skin continues to improve over the next few weeks. Just had to share this one with you! Lindsey tried it and loved it as well. One important thing to keep in mind about this product... It is not a moisturizer; it is a serum. For best results, you'll also need to use a moisturizer. Perfectionist CP + R is kind of like a multivitamin for the face - very important when it comes to preventing and addressing signs of aging. It should be applied to freshly cleansed skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after the serum has absorbed into the skin.
xo, Mary and Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...