Monday, September 17, 2012

Bronze + Glow Multitasker: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick

Mary's Face: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick / Lipstick: Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Tiger Eye
I have always been a fan of multipurpose products that go the extra mile. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, $49 is one of those multitaskers that has always helped keep my morning routine simple when I'm in a rush. As you can see in the photos above and below, I have brushed the shimmer brick powder all over my face. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the post to see the bronzer below... It is a palette of five subtly shimmery shades. I first used the darker three shades on my eyelids as eye shadow. I blended all three together with an angled eyeshadow brush. Next, I used a powder brush to sweep the bronzer across my cheekbones as blush. Finally, I rubbed my index finger into the pearly white shade of the shimmer brick and ran it down the bridge of my nose as well as right above my cheekbones as a subtle highlighter. Isn't it pretty? Hope you had a great weekend!

xo, Mary
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What color shimmer brick was used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin! Thanks so much for commenting :) The shade I'm wearing is Bronze. I'd love for you to scroll down click on the Join This Site button on the right hand side of our site if you like the blog! Thanks again xoxo, Mary

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...