Thursday, September 20, 2012

Amazing Night Serum: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

I am sooo excited about my newest skincare present... a bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair! This is by far the best night serum I have ever used. Every woman should be using this. I love it because it repairs past damage from my tanning bed days and all the times I skimped on skincare when I was younger. And I intend to continue using it because it prevents future damage from occurring. I cannot express enough the importance of using a product that repairs and prevents damage such as this one does. The formula is a silky golden serum that's extremely hydrating, and it's designed for all skin types. It's full of anti-oxidants and hyaluronic acid, which I love. I apply it to my face every night after cleansing and before applying moisturizer. It's one of the most important parts of my skincare routine. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin look and feel... noticeably better! The 1 oz. bottle is $55, and the 1.7 oz. is $84. Totally worth it.
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...