Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Go-To For Fighting Breakouts



Let's face it - summer is one of the hardest times of year to conceal breakouts. I'd love to be able to erase them from my life, and luckily, I've found that the Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit ($46) helps me do just that. I've been using this kit for over a year now, and I'm sticking with it - it's one of the best remedies for breakouts I've ever used. The Buffering Lotion ($17) is a combination of sulfur and salicylic acid, which is great for treating and preventing blemishes. And it's great because a little goes a long way! I like to squirt a bit onto a cotton ball and rub a thin layer over my face. The Drying Cream ($14) is wonderful when applied underneath my makeup - it creates a barrier so that my makeup doesn't further irritate the problem area. A tiny dab is all that is needed. It's easy to blend in, hiding the blemishes and combating shine. Lastly, I use the Drying Lotion to help heal problem areas overnight. It's more of an on-the-spot treatment. I use a Q-tip to apply it to problem spots. For some reason, it's really tempting to shake the bottle... but don't! (If you'll notice in the photo on the top right, the more concentrated part of the formula is at the bottom (the pink part), and it's supposed to be that way. This product is visible on the face, so it's meant to be worn over night and washed off in the morning.
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...