Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Fave Waterproof Mascara

Lindsey's Eyes: Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara / Lancome Precision Point Artliner Liquid Eye Liner
We, like many of you, have been glued to the TV screen watching the Olympics every night. Being the beauty enthusiasts that we are, we cant help but notice the perfectly intact mascara on many of the sweating female athletes. It got us thinking about our favorite waterproof mascara, Dior Diorshow Waterproof mascara in Jet Black ($25). We love it for it's thickening and lash-defining powers. It separates the lashes nicely so that it looks like you have a lot of them, as you can see on Lindsey in the above photo. Being a waterproof mascara, we don't have to worry about it smudging or running. Just be sure that you use a good eye makeup remover when taking off waterproof mascara. Be patient and remove it gentle motions; don't rub hard at it... be nice to your lashes!

xo, Mary and Lindsey
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just found your gorgeous blog! ♥ I love Diorshow, I have the non-waterproof one though. I recently bought Maybelline's The Falsies as my waterproof mascara and I'm seriously loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca! Thanks so much for your comment and for following us! I actually recently bought the Maybelline Falsies as well, and I am really liking it! I got the non-waterproof version. I like it so much, I am planning to do a post on it soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...