Friday, August 10, 2012

My Go-To Summer Nail Color

Skirt: Nation LTD  /  Rings (clockwise from top): David Yurman / Elizabeth and James / Judith Ripka
Summer is the time to get out of your comfort zone and explore all the colors on the color wheel. So when your clothing doesn't speak to this, you sometimes have to let your nails do the talking for you. In the photo above I am wearing Butter London's Trout Pout, available for $14 on Beauty.com, which is actually more of a salmon-like color. This shade always seems to make me look down at my hands and admire them. The formula has a really nice texture and goes on really evenly and smoothly. This cherry blossom hue really pops next to the heathered effect of my black and white maxi skirt. Just goes to show that a bold nail can really change the overall feel of your look - and brighten your mood! 
 xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...