Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Drugstore Fix For Full Hair

In Mary's Hair: L'Oreal Everstyle Alcohol Free Mousse / Blouse: Tibi / Skirt: Elizabeth & James / Shoes: BCBG / Sunglasses: Le Specs
I'm excited about a new hair foam I've been using as of late. It's L'Oreal Everstyle Alcohol Free Volume Boosting Mousse, which is under $6 at Drugstore.com. I have always been a huge fan of mousse. I use it every time before I dry my hair. What drew me to this particular mousse is the alcohol free formula, which prevents flakiness and hair from drying out. As you can see in the photo above, this foam gives great volume to the hair. I had just blow dried my hair before this picture was snapped. I always use mousse by the handfuls when rubbing it into my scalp. You might want to start with one handful amount if you have longer hair and apply more the next time if you desire fuller results. The more mousse you use, the more it affects the texture of the hair. I don't mind the texture-y feeling it gives mine because I prefer it to look voluminous.

xo, Mary and Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...