Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Agadir Argan Oil

Mary's Top: The Reformation / Jeans: Blank NYC Spray On Skinny Jeans
I love summer, but humidity is not my friend when it comes to hair. This past month, I've especially had to battle with taming my frizz. A product I've trusted for a while now to smooth out frizzies is Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment, which is on sale for $20 at Drugstore.com. My mom first turned me on to this oil, and it's such a good remedy for damaged, frizzy hair. It does a nice job of smoothing down frazzled strands, as you can see in the above photo. It is sooo hard to wear my hair straight in summer months because of the humidity. Pin straight hair is not an option for me when it's humid outside. This oil has helped me at least get my hair straighter. A small amount is all that's necessary. I use it on the ends of my hair while it's still wet, just before blow drying, and I also use it on the ends once it's dry. Again, start with a very small amount and add more if necessary.

Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment
xo, Mary and Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...