Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quick Fix For Tan Legs: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Mary's Dress: Elizabeth and James Claudia Cuff Dress / Legs: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Deep Glow / Lipstick: YSL Pur Couture Lipstick in Rose Libertin #26
Sometimes there are outifts that call for tan legs fast. And that was the case with this very cute Elizabeth and James Claudia Cuff Dress. My go-to product for instantly tan legs is Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Deep Glow, which is under $11 at Drugstore.com. This formula sprays on immediate color. All you have to do is rub it in. The faux-glow is temporary and rinses right off in the shower. I mainly use this product on my legs and have not had an issue with it rubbing off onto my clothes. It helps if you've already applied a coat of sunless tanner the day before (although you certainly don't have to!... that's the beauty of this product.) Keep in mind that a little goes a long way if you use this on your chest/neck area (spray it into your fingers and then rub it into your skin if you apply it here). It's fine to directly spray the product onto your legs... just make sure you do this before getting dressed! Otherwise, the tanner may splatter onto your clothes - I have learned this the hard way! It's also available in lighter and medium shades. I always get the dark one. Just thought I'd also include a tighter shot of the safety pin detail on the dress (below)... how cute is that? I like this dress a lot with black fingernails. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment below if you have any questions... I'd be happy to help!
xo, Mary


Product image courtesy Sally Hansen
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...