Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque

Most of you will probably be spending the day in the sun to celebrate the 4th... For those of you who usually get a little too much sun, this post is for you! I love being out in the sun, but I can't stand dealing with a sunburn. After recently spending the day at the beach, I came back home a bit red, and my dried out skin was in serious need of quenching. I applied a layer of Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque ($45) over my face, and it was incredibly gentle and soothing on my burnt, wind-chapped skin. The formula is clear and feels refreshing when applying it. I left it on for about ten minutes before rinsing it off. I could really feel how effectively hydrating it was as I was washing it off. Afterwards, my skin felt very moisturized and soothed. I even gave some for my boyfriend to try since his face was also pretty red, and he liked how it made his skin feel too - he kept touching his face afterwards because it felt so much better. It's hard to find a product for the face that doesn't irritate a sunburn, and I was really pleased with this particular masque. It can be used daily and also as an under-eye masque to reduce puffiness. Store it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. Happy 4th of July!!!
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...