Monday, June 18, 2012

Neon Green Jeans + Dior Pink Caprice Lipstick

Mary's Jeans: Textile Elizabeth & James Sunny Lime Jeans / Heels: Gucci / Shirt: Elizabeth & James Lips: Dior Rouge Lipcolor in Pink Caprice
I'll start with the jeans since I am so crazy about neons right now. They're Textile Elizabeth and James Neon Mick Jeans in Sunny Lime. They were $225, but they now appear to be available on Madewell.com for over 40% off. I should have blogged about these sooner. In a blog post from a couple of months ago on colored jeans (click here), I mentioned that this pair was on the way to my mailbox (a sweet gift from my sister!). They are super stretchy and comfortable and have side zips at the ankles. They feel unusually soft for denim, which I really like. One important thing you need to know about these jeans is that you will ruin them if you wash them. Lindsey got this pair in hot pink, and they faded terribly in the washing machine. That being said, dry cleaning is the only safe option. I love the way this bright lime color looks with my electric pink lilac lipstick. It's Dior Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Pink Caprice #475 ($32). This shade of lipstick is electric. You will not go unnoticed in it. I love, love, love it. The formula feels wonderful on the lips and has great lasting power. The contrast between the lipstick and jeans is bold and fun and very on-trend this summer. Now is the time to try making a strong color statement! Stay on the lookout for a blog post soon on our favorite color combos for summer.

Mary's Lips: Dior Rouge Lipcolor in Pink Caprice / Eyes: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner / Shirt: Elizabeth & James


xo, Mary
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What lip liner do you use with Dior's Pink Caprice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually not wearing any lipliner here! I usually never do. I did several coats of this lipcolor though. Please join our site! : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...