Thursday, June 28, 2012

Naturally Glowing: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish


Lindsey's Top: Elizabeth & James / Face: MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle / Eyes: Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Black
 Summer is the perfect time to lighten up your makeup and opt for a warm, healthy glow. We love MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle ($29) for its fabulous glow- inducing abilities. It is a pressed powder swirled with bronzer and pearly highlighter. In the photo above, I started by sweeping the bronzer across my cheekbones. Click here to see a previous post on how to create sculpted cheekbones with blush or bronzer. Next, I brushed on a bit of the highlighter down the my temples toward the top of my cheekbones. Then, I dabbed a little on the brow bones, just below my eyebrow arches. I also applied a bit down the bridge of my nose. A touch of sheer pearly shimmer in these places really does make the face appear more luminous - not shiny or greasy. The overall effect is a warm, skin-brightening glow. We like that the coverage is sheer but also buildable.

Product image courtesy Macy's
xo, Mary and Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...