Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hot Summer Lipstick: Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Tangerine Tango

Mary's Lipstick: Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Tangerine Tango Cream Lipstick / Blouse: Zara
Tangerine is our new favorite lip color for summer. This warm and vibrant shade is a great, instant way to update your look. Pantone has dubbed tangerine it's color of the year, so now is the time to try it. In the photo above, I am wearing Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Tangerine Tango Cream Lipstick, ($13). This hot shade is currently unavailable on Sephora.com, but I was lucky enough to snag a tube from the store. It looks striking and quite flattering on. I love it paired with matching tangerine nails. This is the first time I have tried a Sephora Collection lipstick, and I really like the way it feels on my lips. It is very creamy and shiny. If you can't get your hands on this shade because it's sold out, try one of the orange lipsticks I mentioned in yesterday's post: Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick in Gipsy ($48) or Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in Latin Lover ($12).

xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...