Monday, June 4, 2012

Bright Yellow Nails Inspired By Proenza Schouler S/S 2012

Mary's Top: Patterson J. Kincaid / Nails: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Lightening
This is a great bold shade of yellow nail polish that I think works well on a variety of skin tones. It is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Lightening, which is under $5 at Drugstore.com. I initially loved this hue in the bottle and pictured it looking amazing with a tan this summer... but I wasn't sure if I would like it with pale skin. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it looks without a tan. It also looks fabulous on darker skin (see model Liya Kebede below). This fast drying formula is my favorite Sally Hansen polish. It took only a couple minutes to dry. You may remember our recent post on our favorite nail polishes used at spring runway shows... Perfect Formula's Pollen ($15), seen at Proenza Schouler (here). made our list of top shades. I think the Sally Hansen polish I'm wearing above looks almost identical. Close enough for me! 
xo, Mary


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...