Friday, May 18, 2012

Neon Pink Jeans + Tangering Polish That Does NOT Chip

Mary's Jeans: Zara / Shirt: Patterson J. Kincaid / Sunglasses: Le Specs / Nails: L'Oreal Paris Nail Color in Boozy Brunch
I have to do a quick post on one of the best nail polishes I have honestly ever used. It is L'Oreal Paris Nail Color, and it comes with the wallet friendly price of $6 from Drugstore.com. The color I'm wearing in the photos above and below is Boozy Brunch, a punchy tangerine shade. What I love most about this polish is that it seriously refuses to chip. I am guilty of constantly picking at my fingers, so chipped polish has long been something I accepted as inevitable. However, after a week of wearing this polish, there was not one single chip in it. Genius formula! This bright polish is a fun contrast to my neon pink jeans. (The shade of pink is actually more electric in real life than it looks in these photos.) They are Zara's Pop Slim Fit Jean in Fluorescent Pink, ($80), which is an affordable option if you've been wanting to try out the neon denim trend.You may remember Lindsey's neon pink jeans by Rag and Bone from two of our following previous posts: click here and here to see. That pair comes with the higher price tag of $187, but the fit is amazing, and the shade of pink is gorgeous. The Zara jeans are also available in Fluorescent Yellow, which I also think is super hot. Have a great Friday! 
xo, Mary and Lindsey

Ring: Claborn Specialties Boutique
L'Oreal Paris Nail Color in Boozy Brunch 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. i like this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Please look to the right hand side of our page and scroll down and click Join This Site to become a member! XO

      Delete
  2. Nice FEET!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I was looking for the lipstick that Jessica biel was wearing at the Espy Award.she was wearing white summer dress..so far no luck. But I found you..made my day. Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! We'd love for you to go to the right hand side of our page and scroll down and click Join This Site to become a member! I agree with you about Jessica Biel's gorgeous lip color - I'm going to see if I can find anything about it. If so, I'll let you know! So happy you love the blog!!! XO, Mary

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...