Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chanel's Prettiest Summer Lip Liner

Mary's Lips: Chanel Precision Lip Liner in Peche / Top: Patterson J. Kincaid / Product image courtesy Nordstrom.com
The gorgeous coral lip liner I'm wearing in the photo above is worthy of a post since it's one of my favorite shades for summer. It is Chanel Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Liner in Peche ($29). It's so pretty on its own, I often skip lipstick. As you can see in the photo above, I started by outlining my lips with the lip crayon and then filling them in for all over color. I finished by swiping on a bit of clear non-shiny lip balm on top. This is a great way to achieve an on-trend matte-lip look. This lip liner has a wonderfully pigmented, creamy texture. Unlike many lip liners, it doesn't feel dry on my lips, and the color stays put. The liner has a tiny brush on the end of it for blending, which is helpful if you're skipping the lipstick and going for all over color, like I did. It also comes with a lip pencil sharpener. This peachy coral shade is gorgeous with a tan, which makes it a must-have for summer. I always have a Peche liner in my makeup bag.
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...