Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Better Way To Use Baby Powder As Dry Shampoo

 In a post I did in March on my favorite dry shampoos, I told you about how I sometimes use baby powder as a last resort if I'm out of my Oscar Blandi dry shampoo. I have recently discovered a better way to put the baby powder in my hair that I must share with you! Instead of dumping it straight from the bottle directly over your roots, shake a small amount out into your fingers, as pictured above. Next, gently rub your fingers together and then comb it through the oily parts of your hair. I really like this method because it doesn't leave my part white and doesn't leave unattractive powdery trails in my hair. Plus, a surprisingly small amount of baby powder seems to get the job done. Don't risk getting baby powder all over your clothes by dumping it over your head. Give this a try!
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...