Monday, April 30, 2012

Sister Love: Rebecca Minkoff Cosmetics Bag + Mint Jeans

Mary's Jeans: Blank NYC Spray On Jeans in Spearmint / Sweater: Theory / Cosmetic Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
 It was about time I got a nice cosmetics bag to carry the nice makeup inside. This adorable striped pouch by Rebecca Minkoff ($65) is a sweet gift from my sister. The black and white stripes are classic. Apart from holding my makeup, I can even see myself using it as a mini clutch to hide my cell phone, keys, and lip gloss at the beach or poolside. As for the mint jeans... You may remember I had my eye on these back when Lindsey and I did a post on candy-colored denim. They are the super skinny's with side zippers by Blank NYC ($88).  Mine are in Spearmint. They also come in Wet Tongue, which is a pretty salmon color. I ordered mine from Shopbop.com last month. The nail polish I'm wearing in the photos is OPI's Skull and Glossbones ($8), which is one of my favorite neutral shades. It is a pretty, subtle gray that goes with everything.

Nails: OPI Skull and Glossbones
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...