Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rimmel's Best Shades of Nude Lipstick

Mary's Lips:  Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Crush / Sweater: TEXTILE Elizabeth & James
 I must confess that I absolutely love Rimmel lipstick... particularly their range of nude shades. Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick feels really nice on the lips and stays on for hours. I often skip lip liner with it because the formula has such great gripping power. It never slides off around the lips. The nude coral hue I'm wearing in the photo above is Crush, the Rimmel shade I always get the most compliments on. At about $5 per tube, you don't have much to lose by trying it! Below are my three favorite shades. Because of the lighting, they all look pretty similar, but they are actually quite different. The color on the far left is Crush (which, again, I am wearing in the above photo.) The tube in the middle, 003, is a medium shade of nude from the Kate Moss Lasting Finish Collection. The color on the far right, Airy Fairy, is another one of my favorites. It's a cool nude pink.

Here is my only word of wisdom when choosing a nude lipstick... If you are unsure about which one to choose, try to avoid nude shades that are dull, muddy or ashy. Instead gravitate toward shades with a bit of pink or coral in them, which will be more flattering. Happy shopping!
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...