Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prettiest Pink Shade of Lipfusion Gloss

Mary's Lips: Lipfusion Infatuation Gloss in Angelic / Blush: Bobbi Brown in Pale Pink / Photo Right courtesy hsn.com

Lipfusion Infatuation lip gloss ($29) is a great product that I find worthy of a post since I constantly find myself reaching for it. Angelic is my favorite shade and the one I am wearing in the above photo. The color is a gorgeously flattering shimmery rose with tiny flecks of gold in it. It is not at all sparkley. Apart from being a beautiful shade, I love this lip gloss's lip plumping abilities. It feels a little tinglely, which I really like. Again, this shade of pink is extremely flattering. It looks great on a variety of ages and skin tones. I always put on some lip liner before swiping on the gloss because the liner helps it grip to your lips and last a lot longer. 
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...