Friday, April 20, 2012

Mint Nails For Cheap

Mary wearing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mint Sorbet / Sunglasses: Versace
  This is a pretty shade of mint nail polish that comes with an awesome price tag. It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mint Sorbet, and if you order it from Drugstore.com, it will cost you less than $3. I really love this matte nail shade. The formula is pretty thick, so you might have to wait a long time for it to dry if you don't have a fast-drying clear topcoat. I often use Sally Hansen Insta Dry Anti-Chip Top Coat. I have no patience for waiting on my nails to dry! For those of you who are nail biters like me, you can also try swiping on a clear coat of Bite No More after you paint on the mint green (instead of the Salley Hansen clear top coat). The Bite No More polish also speeds up the drying process. It tastes pretty bad, so it helps me not bite my nails. :)
 
xo, Mary
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...