Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm a 'Fool' for Lipstick

Lindsey's Lips: Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Mysterious Mauve / Photo on right courtesy dior.com
In the spirit of April Fool's Day, I had to do a post on one of my favorite lipsticks... since I consider myself a 'fool' for lipstick. Just one glance into my makeup bag would reveal tube after tube of gorgeous color. The shade of purple I'm wearing in the photos above is Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Mysterious Mauve, #786. This highly pigmented lip color has an amazingly smooth feel and a subtle, volume-enhancing finish. It stays on really well, so there's no need to worry about constant reapplication. This glamorous purple shade is all about drama. Wear it this spring if you want a look that is unexpected, yet beautifully striking. Hope you have a happy holiday! What are you a 'fool' for? Let us know!
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...