Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Dry Shampoo Answer to Prayer

Coppola Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Powder / Photo courtesy KeratinComplex.com

I am so excited about a product I've stumbled across that's something I have been wishing for a while now... a dry shampoo powder for brunettes. In a recent post, I talked about different dry shampoos I've tried (click here to see it). I've used white powder formulas (Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo) as well as a colored formula that sprays out for brunettes (Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo). I am so excited about trying Coppola Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Powder for Brunettes (because it is one of the only colored dry powder formulas that does not spray out that I've seen on the market. I've noticed that most dry shampoo formulas that spray out from a can are sticky and aren't the best at covering up oily hair. The Keratin Complex dry shampoo comes in a shade for blondes as well as brunettes, so you'll no longer have to deal with trying to blend white powder into your hair. It's a little on the expensive side for $34 a bottle, but I feel that any product that will help me stretch out my time in between washes is well worth it. In the end less washes are better for my hair's color and overall health. I will let you know what I think about this product!
xo, Lindsey
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried batiste hint of color? It is similar to bumble and bumble (in my opinion. i've only tried blonde not brunette colors.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have not tried Batiste yet. Thanks for mentioning it! From what I have just read on it, it seems like it is similar to Pssst Dry Shampoo...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...