Friday, April 13, 2012

Airbrush Tanning at Home

Mary's shorts by Free People, Top: Patterson J. Kincaid, Bracelet: Claborn Specialties
I recently had a cool experience with airbrush tanning that I must share! I called up Tan on the Run in Toronto and set up an appointment to get sprayed, not realizing that they are a mobile airbrush tanning company would be coming to me to do it. I was excited to find out that they would be spraying me in my own home… total celeb treatment! Nicole, who does airbrushing for Tan on the Run soon arrived to my apartment with a cart of tools, which included a large pop up tent. She quickly set it up in my living room and assured me that there would be no trace of the tanning formula on the walls or floors of my apartment, which was obviously a big concern. Then, she sprayed me inside the tent. The whole process took about 20 or 25 minutes (the same time it takes to get sprayed in a salon). I had the option of choosing regular or dark color. I chose the dark shade. I absolutely loved my tan. I didn’t look orangey at all (as you can see from the photo above, which was taken a day after). It was a great formula, and the color lasted nearly a week. The cost of the tan was $60. It was nice being able to let my color set in and dry in the comfort of my home. I didn’t have to worry about getting dressed and sitting down in the car to drive back home. I highly recommend trying a mobile airbrush service if you've never done it! There are several services with good reviews across the US, including Solar Dimensions in Atlanta, La Viva Glam in NYC, A Glo 2 Go in Birmingham, AL, and Tan2U, which offers mobile spray tan services throughout the country.
xo, Mary
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Obsessed with your cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great tan, it looks perfect on you! It compliments your body shape. Plus you have a cuff and nail color, awesome! I am looking forward to see your new post. Keep writing :-)

    GoldNDeliciousTans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So glad you're enjoying the blog! Would love if you clicked the right hand side of the page and became a follower by joining our site! XO Mary :)

      Delete
  4. Your tanning is really great! I love to have a tan with you. - goldndelicioustans.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little random... but I love your dressers by your bed -- where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! :-) I got them at Ikea in Toronto. Would love for you to follow us! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...