Sunday, March 25, 2012

YSL's Best Selling Spring Lipstick

YSL's Rouge Volupte SPF 15 Lipstick in Lingerie Pink
My first spring lipstick has finally arrived in the mail, and I am so excited to wear it! This gorgeous shade is Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Volupte SPF 15 Lipstick in Lingerie Pink ($34). It is a hydrating, creamy lipstick that delivers subtle shine with a matte finish. It feels really nice on the lips. The staying power is not quite as good as YSL's Pur Couture lipstick, but I had to have it because I am in love with this cool shade of pink. The Rouge Volupte is highly pigmented, which I always like in a lipstick, so you get full coverage color in just one swipe. I can't wait to try on this lipstick with a tan. You might want to act quickly if you want to buy it... YSL has dubbed it one of it's bestselling lipsticks. Sephora did not have it in stock when I tried to buy it, so I ordered mine from Nordstrom instead, which offers free shipping in the U.S. I definitely recommend it!
xo, Mary
  
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a lip liner on with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You should try number 1 nude beige its gorgeous!
    Pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked it up -- looks gorgeous! Will def have to try that one : ) Please follow us! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...