Saturday, March 3, 2012

Smooth, Sleek Hair Now



I love being back in the South, but there is one thing I could definitely do without... the humidity. Lately, I've had to make a more conscious effort to keep it smooth. Here are the products I trust to get the job done...

1. Before blow drying my hair I spray Oscar Blandi Protein Styling Mist to strengthen my strands.

2. Then ALWAYS apply a heat protecting product - I'm using Blow Pro Heat is On Protective Daily Primer at the moment.

3. After drying I work Bed Head After Party through my hair to smooth away any frizziness.

4. To control unruly fly-aways I always reach for Nick Chavez Angel Wings Ultra-Light Styling Paste - a little goes a LONG way!

5. Finally, I spray my styled hair with Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Thickening Hairspray. This stuff really holds up!

Happy Styling! xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...