Monday, February 13, 2012

Toronto Wrap-Up

Here is a little summary of our weekend!

Friday:
There is no one in the world I would rather take shopping with me than Lindsey. We rarely get to, however, since we live in different cities! So this past weekend was such a treat. We perused a few vintage stores near Ossington and Queen. I got a cute leather bag from I Miss You -- we both loved the front closure detail. For dinner, we headed to Guu, an amazing Japanese Tapas bar. So much fun! We loved the fried brie and scallop and enoki mushrooms. I will definitely be back.


Saturday:
We woke up to a city blanketed in snow. So pretty! Lindsey and I bundled up and set off to do a little more shopping... We were both on a mission to get some fun colored jeans but didn't find exactly what we were looking for. Instead, we picked up a few things at Aritzia and Zara. For lunch, we went to Wvrst and loved the "Dirty Fries"... extremely messy and spicy! That night, we had a fabulous dinner at Terroni. My pizza was to-die-for... a delicious combo of mozzarella, gorgonzola, mascarpone, mushrooms, and Italian ham. Yum!     xo, Mary


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...