Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ombre Transformation

 I did it finally. I went ombre. As of late, I have been ready for a big change with my hair. I wanted it to be striking. I wanted it to stand out. Change is exactly what I got at Bumble and Bumble's uptown New York salon, and I must say, I am very pleased. My sister has been rocking this look for over a year now, and looks fantastic with it, and she insisted I get it as well... (her treat!). Having ombre hair is so much fun... when I left the salon, I got a lot of double-takes from people. There is something powerful about ombre hair... it is confident, unapologetic. You get to have the fun of being a blond, without saying goodbye to being a brunette. My clothes even look newer, fresher. Plus, it looks a lot longer now (which is what the stylist told me would happen with blond on the ends). This is definitely a look worth trying if you are ready for big change! However, if you happen to have very naturally straight hair or wear it straight every day, you might want to avoid this look. Also, you might want to do some research when it comes to choosing the right salon to get this done. You definitely want to go to someone who has experience doing ombre hair. I absolutely recommend Bumble and Bumble.    xo, Mary
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. hey i have a few questions! i want to get my hair ombre and wanted to know if you remember the name of the person who did yours at bumble and bumble and how much it costs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...