Friday, February 24, 2012

Multitasking Makeup: BB Creams


 Sephora's BB Cream Collection Photo Courtesy of Sephora

For those of you who don't know what BB cream is, it's a longtime Asian beauty secret that's finally hitting it big in the U.S. It seems to be everywhere now... I personally can't wait to try it! So many cosmetics companies have come out with their version -- Estee Lauder, MAC, Smashbox... the list goes on...  (In case you are wondering, "BB" stands for beauty balm or blemish balm.) What got my attention about BB cream is that it is supposed to be a major multitasker, combining the following products into one easy step: primer, moisturizer, foundation, SPF.  I have to find out for myself if a product can truly be this amazing... Now which one shall I try? Stay tuned and I will tell you what I think!     xo, Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...